The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

(77 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Linda
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone
  1. Hope you are reading this Christine - see - Helen doesn't want me banned from the forum. She obviously thinks I'm lovely........ (the girl's a fool!)

Yay! looking forward to Bradford too - and didn't Helen say something like she's putting Mick into Bring and Brag. What I want to know is - if they're both there, who's at home feeding the chickens?

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I didn't say that I wanted to ban you from the forum, Brenda, merely that I could.

Think I'll have a quiet word with Helen at Bradford and tell her what you're really like.....

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Please note - the main purpose of the previous post was to try out the allowed markup codes :oD

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I've no wish to ban you from the forum, Brenda. Well, not unless you start trying to sell fake watches or similar!

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I've no wish to ban you from the forum, Brenda. Well, not unless you start trying to sell fake watches or similar!

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Silly Brenda, I'm not putting Mick in to Bring & Brag (I might not get him back when everyone finds out he cooks!!!). He's coming Sunday morning (after sorting out silly birds) to join us for lunch
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Andrea Thompson

I can't help thinking that now Linda has put some names to faces she'll be re-reading these messages with a whole new eye.

If Brenda and Christine ever stop squabbling.
    I can see them being the bane of their carer's lives at the Twilight Home for the Elderly and Bewildered.

That's given me an idea... Perhaps we should consider starting up our own retirement complex and calling it The Stitchers Retreat? Rest home for the Craft Crazy.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Andrea - that's a BRILLIANT idea!!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Andrea Thompson

Every day would be like a guild weekend....

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Ann S

Can I book my place now?

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. For once I agree with Christine - and Andrea you should get a prize for this idea - but just don't make Christine Administrator whatever you do - she'll be insisting we all drink our nightly cocoa; when we'd all rather be down the pub. She'd probably put a sleeping pill in mine anyway (I can see her now thinking..."or two"....)

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

My preferred nightcap would definitely be alcoholic :oD

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. Barbara Stone

Can I put my name down as well please? After recent events I think it might be sooner than later, but I don't like cocoa, so can my nightcap be alcoholic as well please. (Just like Christines)

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. Rita Barron

Me too please? Sounds bliss!! I just need a corner with a chair, my stitching and the occasional drink! Preferably alcohol as I don't like cocoa either!! I promise to behave - well most of the time!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. Andrea Thompson

Well I do like cocoa.... but only if you put a shot of Baileys in it :-)

Posted 11 years ago #
  16. Janet Nicholl

Can I book a place too please! Might need it soon, but will I be allowed in?? I only like hot chocolate - and someone else can have my booze, perhaps that's my place confirmed ???

Posted 11 years ago #
  17. Rita Barron

It is as far as I am concerned - I'll have your booze - I think we would make a nice team!!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  18. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Looks like this retirement complex is going to be full up before it's even built!

Posted 11 years ago #
  19. Barbara Stone

Yes, does look that way doesn't it. All we need now is the location and the money. Anybody willing to put up 2 million so we can build it?

Posted 11 years ago #
  20. Jean Strange

I want a place too. Don't have millions to put in unless we win the lottery soon!! Like hot chocolate but would prefer alcohol like others!! Just want to be able to retire soon, it might happen due to problems at school!!

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.