The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

CSG weekend in November

(100 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Christine Berrett
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Check out Events and Classes on the CSG website - Leicester Hilton, with an extra added bonus :oD

(I've already booked!!!)

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Ann S

Sadly,(for me at least) I am already booked that weekend. Such a shame,as I really would like to meet you all and have never been to Hardwick. Here's hoping for a weekend next year.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Definitely intend to be there, and Hardwick Hall is fantastic. Went there a few years ago, and was bowled over by the embroideries. Would love to go again, to be able to spend more time without the other half wanting to go elsewhere.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. 140559

I'm booked up too! Now I just have to make sure I'm not incarcerated! I'm really looking forward to it. Has anyone counted how many sleeps?! Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Me too, me too!! I'm all booked in and staying Sunday night too - yippee another lovely weekend in front of us.

Someone somewhere must start searching for Eternal Pills for Jane 'cos if she ever stops doing these weekends I shall just die (bit dramatic but you know what I mean) - oh, on thoughts I shall need Eternal Pills as well so's I can keep going too.

See you all there - we need our Administrator to start counting the sleeps. There you are Christine - job for you.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

105 sleeps, folks!

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Janet Nicholl

I'm booked - plus Sunday night - see you all there................
    105 and counting, but don't let's wish our life away, there MIGHT be a summer in between :-) Janet

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. I'm going too, not staying Sunday
    Look forward to seeing you all again soon
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Is Mick bringing you again on his 'little' motorbike Helen?

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. I'm booked too, Jean also, will leave after COP Sunday. Brenda I have your bag already. Does anyone else want a hessian shopping bag for £1.00, proceeds to Air Ambulance?

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. parddu

I can't go as it's the local eisteddfod on the Saturday and I'll be busy feeding the adjudicators all day and competing in the evening. what a shame.

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. Barbara Stone

Mary and I are definitely booked!!! Won't stay Sunday night though, but definitely looking forward to the weekend. And at last I hope to be able to meet up with Alison! Might even get a chance to see my sister again, as she lives quite near the hotel.

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Reply to Monica - please save a hessian shopping bag for me, I'd love one!

(104 sleeps to go)

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. 140559

Looking forward to meeting you too Barbara, even if we do need those tissues! We're staying the Sunday. Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  15. Andrea Thompson

I'm booked in too, + Sunday night.
    Looking forward to it already. Never been to Hardwick Hall but it is on my wish list.

Posted 11 years ago #
  16. Brigitte Gant

I dare not book anything at the moment. I am hoping that I won't have to throw my Ally Pally ticket away unused.

Posted 11 years ago #
  17. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

On Jane's Facebook page, she says there are 25 bookings already for this weekend!

Posted 11 years ago #
  18. Have a bag for you Christine. Is it 102 sleeps now?

Posted 11 years ago #
  19. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thanks Monica, that's great!

As at Monday 23rd July, 102 sleeps to go...

Posted 11 years ago #
  20. Su Maddocks

Green is definately not my colour but I am every shade of it at the moment as I don't finish work till the 4th November ....aargh...had so looked forward to seeing some of you lovely ladies again after putting some faces to names in Scotland. Anyway I wish you all a fabulous time and hope the Yahoo group is set up so you can share pictures and stories with us stay-at-homes when you get back xx

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.