The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Aren't we all quiet?

(24 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Annie Hawksley
  • Latest reply from 140559
  1. Brigitte Gant

Thank you for your good wishes, gals. All went well today and DH did not have to stay over night. Has sore wrists, but that was to be expected. Thankfully they could insert the stents through the arm and not the groin, so at least he can walk around easily.
    Yes, I have put my name down for next year's tour.
    The waiting time for me was made so much less of a drag thanks to Janet Nicholl's excellent hospitality. I did not get a lot of stitching done, as I spent a considerable time admiring her work and fabulous treasures. My house is so boring compared to Janet's. I was completely bowled over.
    As soon as the Viking programme is over, we are off up the wooden stairs to bedfordshire. It's been a long day.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi Brigitte, so pleased that all went well today. Look forward to seeing you on the tour next year if not before. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Hi Brigitte, so glad that things seem to be improving. Keep on smiling and we'll see you next year, if not before. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to the other half.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Ann S

Hi Brigitte,

So pleased that things went well for your husband - one thing less for you to worry about.

If you are able to use your Ally Pally ticket, which day will you be going? I'm going with a friend on the Friday and wondered if we could day hello to each other.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. 140559

Hi Brigitte. What a crappy year 2012 has been. If you do get a bit of a break, 'Just Desserts' still awaits! I promise to try to keep out of hospital so we can enjoy it! Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.