The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Are you getting excited yet?

(21 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Barbara Stone
  • Latest reply from parddu

No tags yet.

1. Barbara Stone

Am I the only person to be getting excited about our forthcoming holiday? Only 15 sleeps to go now. See you soon.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. SallyH

No. you are not the only one getting excited. I am also. Not long now. See you on the coach.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Ann S

Yes, I am !!

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Brigitte Gant

Here's another one who is nearly peeing herself with anticipation. Got my Euros today and the girl behind the counter got the whole spiel about what I needed them for whether she wanted to hear about it or not. Just couldn't stop my mouth.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Can't wait. Have two lots of clothes on my list - for warm and cold! See you at Maidstone

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Monica, you'll have to take both lots cos the forecast isn't brilliant, but thats a long range forecast for the south of England, and might not apply to La Belle France.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. My friend Angela lives near Angouleme and she tells me she hasn't been able to turn off the heating yet, usually does it at the end of Feb. I was there the last week of April last year and it poured every day until the one before I came home when a heatwave started! Sat in the garden for lunch and our cheese and pate melted. I am trusting in Elizabeth to do her stuff.

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Hello from Denmark
    I am exeted to. and have dificolti too choose the right clothes. there had been a few days whith sun and 5C in daytime, but -5 at night..in Copenhagen.

comming to London Friday afternoon. Look forward to see you again
    sorry for the spelleing

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. Brigitte Gant

For goodness sake, Susanne, don't apologize for your spelling!! I wonder how many of us could convey the same in Danish?
    I don't know what was going on in my head, but it suddenly dawned on me that it is
    n e x t week we are going. I must have had a mental blackout over the weekend.

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. Barbara Stone

Susanne, we're all looking forward to seeing you again in 11 sleeeps time. Take care on the journey from Denmark.

Posted 10 years ago #
  11. Ruth Harrison

My brain seem to have gone into holiday mode a bit early, not able to focus on work at all so far today. Good job I have taken next week off as and extra weeks leave, just to chill out and get organised. See you all in 10 sleeps (hope that's right not very co-ordinated today)

Posted 10 years ago #
  12. Barbara Stone

Only 5 sleeps to go, not that I'm counting, you understand. What about the rest of you?

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. Janet Nicholl

Guess I had better think about finding a suitcase to throw a few things into..... :-)

Posted 10 years ago #
  14. I hope that you all have a wonderful time next week
    I wish I was coming with you, but as I'm only just back from my own "fantastic voyage" to the bottom of the world I can't complain too much. For those who are going to Swindon I can bore you with all the details then.

Posted 10 years ago #
  15. Brigitte Gant

I am almost peeing myself with excitement. Margaret is arriving here tomorroe early afternoon. Bedroom floor looks like a jumble sale. Hope Malcolm will have had 3 weetabix.

Posted 10 years ago #
  16. Barbara Stone

See you all tomorrow!

Posted 10 years ago #
  17. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Have a great time in France everybody!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  18. Just having a coffee after doing a smidge of housework, not worth doing much as it all needs doing again when you get home. Then PACKING! See you all at Maidstone.

Posted 10 years ago #
  19. parddu

Have a wonderful time everyone and make sure you have lots of photos for the rest of us to drool over. I was regretting having had to cancel but I was struck down by a bug on Sunday and wouldn't have been fit to travel anyway.

Posted 10 years ago #
  20. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Poor you! I'm sorry you had to cancel :(

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.