The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Devasted

(18 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Brigitte Gant
  • Latest reply from brenda midgley

No tags yet.

1. Brigitte Gant

Not going to be here much. Got the news yesterday that my brother was found dead in his car while on an errand by the police. Had to promise my Mum not to tell my children till Echelle and husband were safely back from Rome. Had to put a brave face on for my two little boys who were having a lovely time with Omi and Grandad. I don't know what to make of it. He was my anchor in Germany, safeguarding our Mum. Don't know what is going to happen in the next few weeks.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Carol

That is such sad news. Our thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Oh Brigitte, I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending you warm thoughts and a big hug.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Brigitte like Christine I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Lots of hugs going your way

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Brigitte, I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. All our thoughts and prayers are with you at such a sad time. If you need anything, just ask, and I'm sure we'll be able to help you. All love.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Brigitte, so very sorry for you all and especially your Mum, thinking of you. Lots of love and a big hug

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Rita Barron

So terribly sorry to read this sad news. A dreadful shock for you and your Mum. Thinking of you and sending lots of love.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Auntie Beryl

Dear Brigitte , No words can express my sorrow. such a tragedy ! You are in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time .

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Jean Strange

Oh Brigitte I am so sorry to hear this news. Like everyone else thoughts are with you. Sending love and hugs.

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Fiona Dunbar

Brigitte. It is difficult to find the right words to say on hearing your terrible news. I am so sorry for you and your family. What a terrible tragedy to befall you. I am so sorry but rest assured you are much in my thoughts and prayers at this sad sad time x

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. Ann S

What dreadful news, dear Brigitte, for you and for your Mum. Love, hugs and prayers coming your way.
    Ann xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. Janet Nicholl

Thinking of you and your Mum. Stay strong! Love and Hugs XX

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. Rachel H

Dear Brigitte. I am so sorry to hear your news. Although we don't really know each other, we do chat on FB. I am thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Jane N

Such sad news. Thinking of you, xxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  15. Brigitte Gant

Thank you, dear ones, for your kind words. The police have released the car now and the post mortem stated it was death by natural causes and suspicious circumstances have been ruled out. I am driving over on Sunday. Not booked return journey yet.

Posted 9 years ago #
  16. Rachel H

Stay strong Brigitte. We are all thinking of you. xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  17. Tina Lamborn

Brigitte, I think we have only met once, but so sorry to hear your sad news. Tina

Posted 9 years ago #
  18. Have only today (Thursday) seen this on the forum. What can I say but add to the sympathy of everyone else.

Your mum will be so pleased to see you and you to see her - there will be a lot of comfort in being able to just hold each other close. Take care when driving on Sunday. We will all be thinking of you. Fondest love, Brenda

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.