The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hands up anyone who's going to Swindon (waves arm in air).

Sleep-watch for Swindon starts here.....

.... 61 sleeps to go

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Well I know that our little gang (Helen, Ruth, Mary, Sue and I) are going to go, and I've heard that Jane N. Is going to go as well. Nice to know who else is going. Glad to know that you haven't lost your counting skills Christine.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Jane N

All being well (finger's crossed), yes I'll be there with Mummy :-) xxxxx

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. I'll be there, Jean also. Visit to the Museum looks really good.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. SallyH

Me to. Really looking forward to it. It will be good to see everyone again. How many sleeps Christiine?

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. SallyH

Sorry just seen. I seem to have been misreading everything lately.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Sue Fisher

Well I'm going too, just have to see the Country Wife Mural, I have been to the Archive before but didn't see the Mural, of course its too close to go often, ( 10 minutes from home!!) We never seem to go to things on our doorstep do we!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Ruth Harrison

Looking forward to Swindon, more for the social side this time as stitching a bit of a problem for me at the moment. Fingers crossed that I can do a little by then, even if very slowly.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Carol

I'm going too. Really excited. I have also just booked the February Pinks Barn Day.

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. Barbara Stone

Hopefully, you'll be able to do a little bit by then Ruth, and failing that, we can all have a good old natter (Don't we always?) Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Jane N

Sadly, Mummy and I have had to pull out of going to Swindon - rats :-( I'm starting a new course of chemo in a couple of weeks & unfortunately I don't think the dose dates fit so that we could attend. Soooo disappointed but as the course finishes around June, we should be able to make other dates later in the year. Hope everyone has a great time, love J xxxx

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Oh Jane, such a pity. I hope all goes with the treatment.

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. Fiona Dunbar

Poor you Jane. What a bummer.... hope things go ok for you.You have had such a rough ride , but you are made of strong stuff and you will beat this! x I wont make Swindon either ladies.... I am having further surgery at end of February .Look forward to seeing the pictures though. Happy Stitching all.I am going to kidnap Jean for a days stitching soon so we can have a day " chilling together " she needs to be extracted from the sea of toys form the grandees for a few hours !Hope you are all surviving January ... thankfully it is nearly over ..... Hate January !

Posted 8 years ago #
  14. Hi Jane
    I'm so sorry to hear that you've got to have yet more treatment. I hope it doesn't take too much out of you this time & that you're able to join us all again soon.

I won't be at Swindon as that is my first bike weekend of the season (for those who know what I'm talking about). Pinks is a bit too far from Leeds so I'll catch up with some of you in Sheffield (birthday treat to self)

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. Jean Strange

OK I probably do need kidnapping for a days peace and quiet. Jeff has his shooting Saturday's know Judith is at home but still not restful days particularly when we have step grand daughter as well. Noise level goes up by about 400%!! Or that's what it feels like! She can also be difficult when she decides. We have her this weekend Judith gone to collect her. Her Mum picks her up from us after lunch on Sunday as Judith works all day on Sunday. Hoping Judith's days/hours might change if they do it will mean we will be able to escape to the caravan from Wednesday until Saturday!!!!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  16. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

39 sleeps to go...

Posted 8 years ago #
  17. I must be the same to the start of the bike season, as that's why I'm not going to Swindon

Posted 8 years ago #
  18. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

35 sleeps to go - that's 5 weeks, ladies!

Posted 8 years ago #
  19. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Only 25 sleeps to go - less than 4 weeks

Posted 8 years ago #
  20. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

12 sleeps....

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.