• Latest reply from brenda midgley

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Starting on 14th April folks!

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  2. I'll put it in the diary

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  3. Oh - I'm delighted to read this news - how absolutely wonderful. Well done Helen for spotting the trailer (or whatever it was) and passing it on so swiftly- it really lifted my day.

You also mention a jewellery programme as well - is this 'ordinary telly' or something from a jewellery craft channel?

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  4. I think the jewellery one is on BBC 2

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  5. Jean Strange

Yes jewellery one is on BBC2 and according to the trailer I saw last night starts on April 13th. Think I will try to watch it too but we may be in caravan and might need to do some negotiations on what we are watching.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

I told Bob that the GBSB was on again, and I would like to watch it, and he agreed. No negotiation or anything - quite surprised really! Not sure the jewellery one is my cup of tea, but I'm going to try and see it.

Posted 2 weeks ago #
  7. Barbara, that's what the off button is for

Posted 1 week ago #
  8. Yes the Jewellery show is on BBC2 Tuesday 8pm starting next week - 13th
    GBSB is BBC1 Wednesday 9pm (after the Repair Shop) starting next week - 14th

Posted 1 week ago #
  9. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

NB. Tonight's Repair Shop is now the Masterchef final, postponed from last Friday

Posted 5 days ago #
  10. That explains why we had a 30 minute repair shop at 7.30 & my tv reminded me to watch masterchef, when I never watch it
    Watched the Sewing Bee - so nice to have it back

Posted 4 days ago #
  11. Have now seen the first of Sewing Bee episodes. Once again I find myself trying to remember the names of everyone....must be an ageing thing. Will no doubt get into it more as the weeks go on and we start picking up on our favourite sewer.

Also watched the jewellery programme, one item had a sort of delicate look to it but none of it was the type of thing I'd wear. I'm more often drawn to the kind of items that Hilary Kay wears on Antiques Roadshow - now she really does have an eye for 'stylish'

Programme presenter Katherine Ryan I didn't like too much in that role either. I'm not taken with her as a commedienne - but there again - Canadians, like Americans just don't have the same sense of humour as us, so to me none of them are what I would call 'funny'.....

Posted 3 days ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.