The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Message from Andrea about magazine

(1 post)
  • Started 2 years ago by Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I have been asked by Andrea to post the following message regarding the latest issue of the CSG magazine (no. 138)...

"We know that some areas are experiencing delays with post and that we have found that it has been taking over a week for some of our parcels (posted 1st class) to arrive in the UK. The magazine only went into the post on Thursday and was posted second class. My magazine only arrived yesterday at my home and I currently only get deliveries once a week, as do a lot of areas now. For instance I've only received a handful of Christmas cards at home this year and none in the office yet. At the office our post has had so many delays we never know when anything will arrive. I know there have been items posted to us over 2 weeks ago which still haven't arrived. I received a letter on Friday that had been posted on the 19th November!
    So please bear with it and just give it a bit more time than usual.

Because of all the delays we are only going to send out a replacement magazine after waiting for 2 weeks in the UK. If I tried to send another one out now it would just end up arriving at the same time as the original."

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.