The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Germany Trip

(5 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Helen Mcrobbie
  • Latest reply from Helen Mcrobbie

No tags yet.

1. Im looking forward to the German Gems holiday very much. I have list of what I want to buy from V&H but will probably end up buying lots more. As Ruth has already said its only 14 weeks to go and the time just seems to fly by and I cant belive it will be February next week ! lets hope the weather starts to improve very soon because its FREEZING today, I realy do think hiberbation would be good, tucked up all nice and snug and wake up for the spring. Looking forward to seeing you all on the 3oth April,until then keep warm and well and carry on stitching
    Love
    Helen

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Ruth Harrison

I've just lost the feeling in my toes and as for the end of my nose, not sure if its still there? It is, but very cold. Hibernating sounds great, no cleaning, cooking, working etc for 4 months lovely, Why wasn't I born a bear?

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

Ruth, because a bear has great difficulties holding a needle, let alone read a stitching chart.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Barbara Stone

Hibernation sounds great - to hell with the sewing, I think I could bear to miss the sewing if I could just sleep the winter away. (Do you think my hospital would allow See you in 14 weeks Ruth, Helen and Brigitte (And the rest of you of course.)

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. I know Pooh bear is a bear of very little brain so probably would not be able to follow a stitching chart unless it was made of honey but what about Yogi bear? now he always seemed a clever bear to me.
    Barbara I don`t think the hospital would allow you to sleep on the job and also you do spend your days at work doing stitiching of a sort but on people not canvas.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.