The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Olympia

(7 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Barbara Stone
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Barbara Stone

HELP!!!I'm having a complete blank and I can't find anything that tells me when Olympia is this year. Anybody got any info, so I can book the days off?

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

17th - 20th March 2011. I am going on the 17th (Thursday) as I like to see it all fresh and full of stuff. Hoping to bump (gently) into Sally again.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Ruth Harrison

Helen and I will be giving it a miss this year. Saving the money and leave for Germany, otherwise we would normally be going on the Thursday as well. This bear with the small brain is quite good with her paws and can actually hold a needle.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Yes don't bump too hard Brigitte. I'm feeling a bit fragile. Anne and Pat will also be there, so we can have a good chin wag. I'm hoping it will be better than Westpoint which was a bit disappointing. It should be as it it is much bigger and usually is.
    See you there. Sally

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Janet Nicholl

I am going to Olympia too - but not until the Sunday. Not the best day but the weekend is best as I can drive up (45 mins) instead of train(s) (a couple of hours!) I book a parking space in the multi storey just at the back, expensive but less than the train(s) and there will be two of us to share the cost this year. Unfortunatly I have a National Committee meeting on the Saturday, they clash every year!
    I have booked a class on "Dorset Buttons" looked fun and something different. My friend is doing the "Ribbon work - Embroidered garden" but 2 hours out of the day is too much and embroidery is not so much my thing.
    Sooooo - you lot who are going earlier in the show - leave some goodies for us poor folk who turn up on Sunday please!!

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. Brigitte Gant

Well, Janet, if Pat and Anne are going to be there on Thursday as well as Sally and I, we cannot make any promises that there will be a full choice. Only joking. We all need to keep some pennies for the German Gems Tour. I am so looking forward to going to V&H again. The place is just so brilliant.

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

I will be going on the Friday, so unfortunately will miss all the Thursday bunch. Thursdays are difficult for me at the moment (and for the next two years, as its my City & Guilds day), but Fridays are okay, so will hopefully be able to get there. So if I don't see anybody at Olympia who I know, I'll see you on the coach, and thanks for the info. Very kind you lot are.

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.