The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

How to brighten a dull day

(10 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Christine Berrett
  • Latest reply from

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Whoopee! My copy of Stitch That! arrived this morning :o)

Now I can spend a happy time completing the Flower Sampler Book...

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Su Maddocks

Ditto ...but we have glorious sunshine here and it is so hard to justify sitting reading "Stitch That" or stitching (Stolen Moments).....but I manage :-0

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Flee

Mine has just arrived (postie late today) - its dull and overcast here should be looking for a job not looking at "Stitch That" ..............................

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Mine also has arrived. Can't wait to get started on the final pages of the flower book, also the Indian twist and CSG Badge. No time for anything else now.Just Stitching ..............
    Sally

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Mine arrived while I was at my patchwork course, so although I want to get on and do the final bits of my sampler book, I've got some trapunto homework to do, (Don't ask, its fun, but complicated!) so I'll have to get on with that first. Incentive to do my homework or what?

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. Mine was sat waiting for me when I got home from work
    Its full of wonderfull things as usual
    Can wait to plan how the rest of my flower book is going to look, be prepared for a surprise when you get to see it
    Helen

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. Helen
    Nothing surprises us with your stitching. It is always so great.We just struggle on knowing that it will never be as good or surprising as yours.I can't wait to see it, but I think that it will be a long time as I don't know when we will meet up again. You'll have to let Anne and Pat take photographs to show us all on the coach.
    Sally

Posted 13 years ago #
  8. Auntie Beryl

I am having a "tantrum" , my "Stitch That" has not arrived yet !

Posted 13 years ago #
  9. Beryl, have you got your Stitch That yet? if not sack the postie for keeping it

Sally I'll send you some pictures of where I'm up to with the sampler book before you all go to Germany - wich I was going with you all

Helen

Posted 13 years ago #
  10. Thanks Helen, I look forward to seeing them. I wish that you were going with us as well.
    Sally

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.