The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Bye bye!!!

(7 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Brigitte Gant
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. Brigitte Gant

Well, my bags are ready to go into the boot of my car early tomorrow morning. I am heading across the channel to the continent to spend a week with my Mum. I had hoped to take her for a day out to Wuppertal, but after a recent stint in hospital I don't think she is up to it.
    I shall be all over the show with the time, because as soon as get to Dunkerque I shall have to put the clock an hour on and after one night yet another hour. By the time I kind of got used to it, it's time to return to Blighty and put the clock back again. Stupid business. Why can they not leave it in one place? I am easily confused as it is.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

We all know you're a bear of very little brain, and you get easily confused Bigitte, but we still love you. Hope you have a really nice holiday with your Mum, and we'll see you when we meet at Fairford before our holiday.

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

I am back. My brain is non existent now after the clock changes and the journeys. The next time I shall cross the channel I shall be sitting comfortably on Malcolm's coach.

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Flee

Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Don't know about you Brigitte, but I'm getting really excited about sitting comfortably in Malcolms coach, with the rest of the group. Glad you got back safely, and hope you enjoyed seeing your Mum again.

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. Michelle

Welcome back - hope you enjoyed your break with your Mum x

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. Brigitte Gant

Thanks, guys. I have had a busy week. After the nailbiting wait for the arrival of Elias last April, I had though 2011 would be a boring year - ever hopeful, if misguided. Now that young Heathcliff made his appearance in February, we are wearing out the roads to Gloucester again. So today we spent 160 miles on those to have a look at little chubby chops for a few hours. The other three want to play tags with Oma. Of course, Oma did. Now Oma is rubbing her sore knees, but had heaps of fun. Could somebody please let me know where we could get an extra Sunday in June? Somebody needs christening but we cannot fit the family in. And this is not the end to the excitement of 2011. When will I get the boring days that everybody seems to think OAPs must have? Just get me on that coach with my special bottle of water. I need to chill, man. (Am I hiphop or what?)

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.