The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Would like to say hello

(8 posts)
  1. Hi everyone, I'm a new member and would like to greet everyone. I don't get out much, for rather complicated reasons, and so it's really nice to be able to feel part of something in the comfort of my own home.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Flee

Well hello and welcome from me. Hope you really enjoy being here

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Su Maddocks

Hi, lovely to see you here.....it is fun keeping up with the "antics" of other members from the comfort of your own home. Happy chatting Su

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Barbara Stone

Greetings from me and other members of the forum. Hope you really enjoy being part of our group. Keep in touch. Barbara

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Hi,
    Good to have you with.You're never alone with the CSG forum. We may be a bit crazy at times, but I think everyone is very friendly and helpful. Sally

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Brigitte Gant

Welcome into our round. You don't have to be mad to belong to this group, but it sure helps. I couldn't be without my stitching mates any more. Hope to hear lots from you.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Doris

Hi. Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy this group and the site very much.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from me too. I hope you enjoy the chatting . I cant wait to hear all about the German trip ! I hope Brenda keeps a diary . Although , from what I have heard she wont have much time . See you all soon .

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.