The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Would like to say hello

(8 posts)
  1. Hi everyone, I'm a new member and would like to greet everyone. I don't get out much, for rather complicated reasons, and so it's really nice to be able to feel part of something in the comfort of my own home.

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Flee

Well hello and welcome from me. Hope you really enjoy being here

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Su Maddocks

Hi, lovely to see you here.....it is fun keeping up with the "antics" of other members from the comfort of your own home. Happy chatting Su

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Barbara Stone

Greetings from me and other members of the forum. Hope you really enjoy being part of our group. Keep in touch. Barbara

Posted 13 years ago #
  5. Hi,
    Good to have you with.You're never alone with the CSG forum. We may be a bit crazy at times, but I think everyone is very friendly and helpful. Sally

Posted 13 years ago #
  6. Brigitte Gant

Welcome into our round. You don't have to be mad to belong to this group, but it sure helps. I couldn't be without my stitching mates any more. Hope to hear lots from you.

Posted 13 years ago #
  7. Doris

Hi. Welcome I'm sure you'll enjoy this group and the site very much.

Posted 13 years ago #
  8. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from me too. I hope you enjoy the chatting . I cant wait to hear all about the German trip ! I hope Brenda keeps a diary . Although , from what I have heard she wont have much time . See you all soon .

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.