The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

March 10th Stitching day at Pinks

(4 posts)
  • Started 13 years ago by Su Maddocks
  • Latest reply from Janet Nicholl

No tags yet.

1. Su Maddocks

Hi ladies - I am appealing to anyone who attended that day in March. I don't want to bother Jane at the moment as she is up to her eyes in it but has anyone received the rest of the pattern and gold bee for us to finish the band sampler we started that day? As I can't contact any of you direct I am hoping that someone will pick this message up and be able to help me. Cheers Su

Posted 13 years ago #
  2. Janet Nicholl

Hi Su - Nothing yet! I quite quickly finished what was on the chart which was slightly more than Jane had stitched. I did mention at Olympia when I saw Jane that I had managed to get that far - she did have it with her there but I guess the show was too busy for much progress. I must admit it has gone on the side with other WIPs, luckily I do have a spare frame so I have just loosened it off a turn and left it. It would be good to finish it but I have a fairly major other WIP as we are off to the VS retreat in just over a week and I do need to get some more prep work done for that as well as sorting out my packing. The friend we are staying with in Edmonton later in the holiday emailed to say they had had another blizzard and it was -2 but should be gone by the time we get there!!!!!!! That I hadn't calculated on...
    XX J

Posted 13 years ago #
  3. Su Maddocks

Hi Janet - thanks for your reply, it was great to hear from you. I finished the pattern too and am itching to see it finished but like you it has been added to my pile of Wips. Your trip sounds great but I wouldn't fancy -2 much either so hope the weather is sorted by the time you reach your friend's. Have a great time and do hope we meet again at another stitching day at Pinks. Su xx

Posted 13 years ago #
  4. Janet Nicholl

Hi Sue
    I see Jane has posted info regarding the project from the last w/e at Pink's and it is now available as a kit! Perhaps ours from the March day might be next on her list, if she has time before the Germany trip .......
    XX J

Posted 13 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.