The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Greatful thanks

(9 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Anne Parsons
  • Latest reply from Helen Hawkins-Ainsley

Tags:

1. Anne Parsons

Hi,
    I hope everyone on the CSG trip had a good time. I would like to send my thanks for the Get Well card you all sent me. I start my treatment next week and all the love and support I've had over the past months, will I'm sure help me get through the challenging 5-6 months ahead of me. Hopefully I can then join you all in 2012 on Jane's next adventure.
    Love Anne

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Ruth Harrison

Hi Anne, you were missed by all the old gang. Keep cheerful and think positive, you know we are all behind you with our good thoughts and wishes. Take care and best wishes.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Anne my dear you were sadly missed, We all send you all our best wishes for a speedy recovery, and hope the treatment doesn't make you feel too awful. Get well soon, and hopefully you'll be with us next year. All our love.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Brigitte Gant

You simply have to get on the coach next year. That's an order. Get well soon.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. annew

Hi Anne, Remember telling us that your husband was a compulsive TV
    buyer when you were on holiday with us lot? Well we reckon that
    next year your due a new one.
    Thinking of you with much love Anne W xx

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Hi Anne
    So sorry that you could not join us on the trip this year.All the best with your treatment and hope to see you next year on the coach.

With all my love and Best wishes Sally X

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Anne Parsons

Hi Ladies,

Well I've had my 1st Treatment and I can say the giving of chemotherapy has improved so much since 1986. The support from the Day Therapy Centre is also good. I've had my initial wig appointment, so a new hairstyle is on the cards too. Although it took me a good week to recover, I have two weeks to build myself up again for the 2nd dose.
    Thanks for all your good wishes, it all keeps me positive when things are tough.
    Hubby is angling for a change of car at the moment but I've told him I have to save for next year! At least being at home with him, I can monitor his movements but he does have to escape to the cinema at times.

Love Anne

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. annew

Hi Anne Sorry you feel bad after your treatment but that's one out of the way and
    you get a glamorous new hair do as an extra.
    Tell Hubby that the cost of a new car will just about cover spending money for your
    next trip and you will definitely need some spare for emergencies. Poor chap he
    will be living in the cinema. Mine retreats to his "workshop" when things get
    tricky.
    Hope you are managing to do a bit of stitching. Jane has some lovely designs and I
    can't stitch fast enough.
    We are all thinking of you.
    Love Anne et all xx

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Hi Anne
    Sorry you're not well
    Hope the treatment is going well
    We'll be able to have a "baldies" corner at the weekends soon
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.