The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Issue 85

(18 posts)

No tags yet.

1. 140559

Am I the only one who hasn't received this one? I'm beginning to feel left out!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Auntie Beryl

No , I have not received my Stitch That either . So am I !

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Hello you two - mine hasn't arrived yet either! I know I live near to Beryl and our post is always a bit dodgy. Wonder when it was actually sent out - that might give us a clue!

I'm clueless in other ways too this morning. Oh why did God have to send all the advancement of technology to earth during my lifetime. I would have been much happier not knowing of its existence. I've spent most of the flipping morning messing around scanning a chart of the dearest little Blue Tit - it's very small so I came up with the idea that if I put it through the scanner and brought it up on my computer screen I could fiddle with it and blow it up in size before I printed it. (I usually print off a copy of a chart so's I can scribble on it without messing up the original).

Can I get the idea into fruition - no, I flaming can't. Geoff's not here so I can't ask him to do it for me; so I'm having one of my dramatic sighing days again - I seem to have a lot of those. Oh! - just heard the letterbox go - postman's been - hang on a minute ......

After a quick charge downstairs and then back up again I can report still no Issue 85. Rats. I'm really fed up now.

Mind you, there is an envelope for me - I recognise Ruth's writing - it's a birthday card for me but seeing as I'm fed up and sulking - do I really want to be reminded that I am also a year older at the weekend?

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Sorry girls, but I have to report that I've got my issue of Stitch That - had it a few days now, not sure exactly how long.

As I recall, the previous edition also took its time getting to some members. I can only assume that it's sent out in batches?

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. You're all going to hate me, but mine arrived on the 13th or 14th May

If Jane is going to Norway next year I'm going too (but on one condition - you have to guess what it is)

Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Andrea Thompson

I've got my Stitch That. It arrived only a day or so after Jane posted about it in her Journal.
    How Strange...

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. I've also got my Stitch that. I had it over a week ago.Sorry everyone that hasn't yet received theirs, but it's worth waiting for.

Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

I went to Jane's charity day on 14th and my Stitch That was waiting on the doormat when I got home. Yes it is worth waiting for, lots of lovely charts.

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. 140559

I emailed Jane and she says she's putting one in the post so should have it soon. Kind of comforting that I'm not alone though!

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. 140559

Still waiting :-(

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Auntie Beryl

My Stitch That arrived today .I phoned Jane on Wednesday , so where have all the others gone .Probably wandering round the Manchester sorting office . We never had this trouble when everthing went through the Stockport office. But thats modernisation for you !.Beryl ( the Luddite)

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. 140559

Now I'm feeling really left out. Still no My Stitch in Hitchin :-(

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Barbara Stone

Okay sorry 140559, but I got TWO copies, so I've probably got yours! Did phone Jane to ask if she wanted the second one back, but the answer was no. If you still don't get yours, let me know and I'll send you my other copy.

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. 140559

Thanks Barbara. I am still My Stitch less. Can i take you up on your offer please? Cheers, Alison

Posted 12 years ago #
  15. Barbara Stone

Alison, send me your address again, please. I've managed to mislay it somehow, and I'll put it in the post to you. Take care. B

Posted 12 years ago #
  16. 140559

Thank you Barbara. It came today. I don't feel so left out now!

Posted 12 years ago #
  17. Barbara Stone

Glad it finally got to you. I was beginning to wonder if the Post Office had lost it.
    No problems. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Posted 12 years ago #
  18. 140559

Back into Royal Free next week for more surgery on Wednesday, so every page will be read. Thank you xxx

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.