The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Positive thoughts please!

(9 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by 140559
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. 140559

I'm going back into hospital today for more surgery tomorrow morning. I really hope that this will do the trick as I'm fed up with the pain. Alison xx

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Hi Alison
    So sorry to hear that
    Think about joining us all in Leicester. Have you ever heard any of Brenda's stories?
    She always has me in stitches
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Flee

Will be thinking of you - loads of hugs xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Jean Strange

Lots of possitive thoughts to you. I have a very good friend who's husband was given months 12 years ago so you can do it!! In fact he is the longest surviving bladder cancer patient in Europe. You can equal or beat his record I'm sure (I know it's not the same cancer)!! Go for it!!! Love and best wishes

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. 140559

Home! Surgery didn't fix problem so there'll be more complex surgery in August. Feeling rather p***** off.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Oh Alison, I'm so sorry. I was keeping everything crossed for you but obviously that didn't work. At least in August Colin should be back so you can rely on his talented fingers. In the meantime, look forward to Leicester. Take care.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Flee

Hugs from me as always .......................

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. So sorry it didn't work Alison. Speak to you soon
    Much love Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Jean Strange

So sorry to hear that you will have to have more surgery. Will be thinking of you and hoping for a result in August. Love and best wishes.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.