The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Jane on TV again

(14 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Christine Berrett
  • Latest reply from Helen Hawkins-Ainsley

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

According to the Create and Craft TV schedule, Jane is on again at 4pm and 7pm tomorrow, Monday 13th June. The second of those two programs will be repeated at 7am on Tuesday.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Flee

I saw the 4pm one - will have to watch the second one tomorrow morning as I only have Freeview - it was good as always .....................

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Ditto re. Freeview and tomorrow morning.

I think the programmes have got better as she has gone on.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Flee

I saw the one at 7am too - they are good

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Strange - we have Freeview and yet cannot get the Create and Craft Channel. As I understand it, it is channel 36 - yet when we tap in the number it comes up as No Service. Am I doing something wrong? If I bring up the list of channels to try and record it, it shows number sequence up to 35 and then skips to 37. Haven't got Sky - maybe that is what makes a difference.

Incidentally - for anyone interested - although I received the second copy of Issue 85 of Stitch That, the original posting has still not arrived! Perhaps there's something extra terrestrial beaming down on the Midgley household - spooky.

I'm 'boldly going' to yoga tonight - maybe as I drive down the back lane I shall just drive off into infinity and never be seen again! Already I can hear cheering all over Crewe........!

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Brenda

I suspect you may need to retune to receive the channel - you should certainly be able to get it on Freeview!

Cab.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Jean Strange

Missed most of the 4 o'clock one as didn't see your message Christine until just before leaving for school too late to try to record. But managed the 7 o'clock one on Sky. Thought it was good.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Flee

I don't have sky and can get it on 36 freeview

Thank you for leaving the original message otherwise I wouldn't have seen the shows

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Thanks for the advice Christine! - Technology and myself do not communicate very well -I shall have to cook the old man's favourite tea and encourage him to do it for me. You are probably going to ask now 'what is his favourite tea' - 's'easy - anything. He's been a pedal bin in a former life you see, I just tread on his foot and his mouth opens. Ta-ra for now.

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

The following was posted by Jane on Facebook:

"Had a lovely day at Create and Craft on Monday. The whole team is so friendly and helpful. I have some more prgramme dates to give you. I am on air on Wednesday 22nd June at 1pm and 4pm - all available on Freeview 36. The next dates are July 18th and 27th - see you then"

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Barbara Stone

I missed all of them!!I forgot to set the video before I went to work. I had the same trouble trying to get Create and Craft, but we retuned the Humax, and now its there, and disappears at six pm on the dot. I will remember it next time.

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. Hi Brenda
    You made Mick laugh as well this time
    I thought only teenagers were human dustbins
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Hello Helen love - ah yes, you're right, but Geoff still thinks he is a teenager you see. On the subject of the said man, he's a tad out of favour this morning. Only yesterday did I change the linen on the bed and the runners/mats on the tops of drawers etc. On his chest of drawers, siding to his side of the bed I gave him a lovely mat with a circle of cross stitched flowers..... and he's gone and spilt his morning cup of tea on it.

I raised my eyebrows and sighed in true Hyacinth Bucket style thinking 'why do I bother'.

He's out at the moment - gone to PC Thief (PC World - he says they charge too much for everything.) No doubt he'll need feeding when he gets back - coming up to lunchtime. Back to the kitchen sink for me then. See you at Leicester.

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. Hi Brenda
    Mine thinks he's only 4, so maybe we should leave them some where together
    Can't wait for Leicester
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.