The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Newbie here!

(10 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by StitchWitch
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. StitchWitch

Hi everyone,
    Looking forward to joining in this great forum after watching Jane on create and craft.
    Hope I've posted in the right place!!
    Mandy.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Mandy!

Yes, you're in the right place. Lots of friendly people in here...

Regards

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. 140559

Welcome Mandy. I hope you have loads of fun with your stitching and enjoy this forum. Everyone is very supportive and friendly. Alison xx

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from me, too. I am sure you will enjoy the chat .You dont have to be mad to join in ,but it helps ! !

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Hi Mandy

Welcome to the Cross Stitch Guild and the Forum. You will have a great time. We are a very friendly group, even if we are a bit crazy at times. Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Wot? Us? Crazy??

Surely not!!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

You speak for yourself Christine. When all about us, is going completely daft, I like to think that I can always converse with my equally crazy companions on the forum. Incidentally, welcome to the madhouse, Mandy. You'll soon be as bad as the rest of us.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Yes Us! I think we must be, but in a nice way. We travel all over the country plus spend hours in a coach on holiday all for our love of stitching,but we do see some lovely places and beautiful Samplers on our journeys.which makes it all worth while and the next event can never come too soon.

Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Doris

Oh my. How sweet. Another victim .. er I mean member. Hi Mandy. Welcome. Actually, all of us are normal. It's the world around us that is in need of straightening out. As Jane told me ..."we'll sort you out". (scared me) Seriously, all of these ladies are the creme of the crop.

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Brigitte Gant

Welcome, Mandy. You join our throng while I was away. Hope you settle into this crazy gang ok.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.