Hi there

(8 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by craftaholic
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. craftaholic

Hi everyone
    I am Julie.
    I am new to the forum (didn't know there was one), but in no way new to cross-stitch or Jane.
    I have been cross-stitching among other crafts for over 20 years and have done many a large cross stitch, from animals to biblical scenes. My mum and dad have most of them up in their house as I did most before I was married. Now working on a Safari scene for myself. Last year I decided to do one for my parents and the in-laws for their Christmas. Took me the entire year to do both, thee was many a late night involved. Will put piccies up if i can soon. Excited to be here and look forward to meeting you all.

Jules
    xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Julie, and welcome!

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from me ,too. It sounds as if we have some stiff competition .Would love to see some of your work , it sounds wonderful .I am sure you will enjoy the "chat", we are a lively bunch , usually ! I think everyone is recovering after the "hols" B

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Hi Julie

Welcome to the forum.As Beryl says we are a lively lot.I look forward to seeing your stitching sometime.

Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. craftaholic

Thanks everyone, just need to find out how to put pics up, lol!
    xx

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. 140559

Hello Julie
    Welcome to the forum. I'd also love to see your stitching
    Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Brigitte Gant

Welcome, Julie. Glad you have found your way to our merry lot. Unfortunately there is no facility in this forum which makes it possible to show off our work. I guess, you could always email pics to us.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Barbara Stone

Welcome from me too, Julie. Yes, please e mail us photos, and we'll reciprocate. (We might have to clear the mess up afterwards, but well...) Try to book yourself onto one of Janes weekends, days, or even holidays, and then you can show the rest of us your work. You'll soon be as mad as the rest of us (in the nicest possible way) Barbara

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.