The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Road to recovery

(8 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Anne Parsons
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Anne Parsons

Hi everyone,

Just to catch up. I've now completed my treatment and started back to work last Tuesday. I'm so glad to be back to the normal humdrum of life & work. Everyone has been so kind, thoughtful and supportive, keeping me positive and giving me the energy to finish the treatment. I hope to get a seat to go to Norway, although I've heard it might be ful!!, but hopefully Jane might have kept me a place. Anyway lots of love to everyone.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Hi Anne

So pleased that you are now OK. We missed you on holiday last year and hope that there is a place for you to go to Norway. Look forward to catching up with you again before too long.
    Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. annew

Hello Anne absolutely delighted to hear from you.
    Will be good to see you on the Norway trip. I'm
    sure Jane will have reserved your front seat.
    Hope you have been able to enjoy this sunny weather.
    See you on the coach.
    Every good wish from Me and Pat (the forum will not
    let her join, I wonder why)
    xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Pat (the forum will not let her join, I wonder why)

Now that's odd - does she get an error message at all?

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. h

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Oooh - er - what happened there! It was intended as a message to say hello Anne and so pleased to hear everything is looking up for you! but somehow I must have hit a wrong key somewhere. Technology and me do not always see eye to eye.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Brigitte Gant

I hope you stick to your promise to take it easy at work. Glad to see your post here.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Barbara Stone

Glad to hear that you're feeling better Anne. Looking forward to catching up with you when we see you again. Take it easy at work won't you, and carry on improving.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.