The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Home

(11 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by 140559
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. 140559

Finally escaped the clutches of the Royal Free and writing this from the comfort of my own bed. I still have an infection so will be on strong antibiotics for at least three months, as well as regular blood tests. This time I haven't lost my mojo! Thank you, Flowery Mead! I've really appreciated all the messages and look forward to getting out and about soon. Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

Glad to learn you are back safely at home. Email on the way.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Same goes for me too. Writing e mail after this.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Hi Alison

Same from me as well. Email already sent.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Glad to hear all is going well for you at last Alison. Flowery Mead has been so popular hasn't it - I can imagine at the next Guild weekend there will be hundreds of them at Bring and Brag! - it will be interesting to see what variations have been made and how they all compare with each other.

All good wishes and a hug to you. Brenda

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. 140559

Not great news. I'm having big problems tolerating drugs. Continuing over the weekend and back in contact with RF on Monday. Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. 140559

Headache gone, I can see and am not grabbing for the sick bowl - its not far away though! One of my antibiotics has been stopped and I await new instructions from dear Uncle Colin tomorrow once he's spoken to the Micro people. Alison xxxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Brigitte Gant

Hang in there, Alison. You will be okay in the end. It must be so bl.... frustrating though to wait for being fit and well again. But you will be fine and it will be great to get onto that coach for Norway. I know, I cannot wait myself.

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. 140559

Just wondering, has 'Hardanger for the horrified' come out? I remember filling the form out and Ray assures me he posted it, but I haven't got anything. Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Alison

I don't think the Hardanger book is out yet. There's a lot of us waiting for it!

Cab.

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Jean Strange

Last I heard it was hopefully being published some time this month. Gave my form to Bill at Ali Pally and he said he would add it to the others waiting. Should be good saw some of the projects when I went to one of the days at Pinks Barn. They are beautiful really lovely colours. Asked Jane about kits for any of the projects and she said they were thinking of doing materials packs for a couple of the bigger projects.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.