The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Glad to gain access!

(7 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Elizabeth Shearcroft
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

Tags:

1. Hi folks it's that stitching vicar - managed to register at last (must have been the sixth attempt since the forum started) and hey presto success this afternoon!

Looking forward to looking in (hopefully often) - and seeing how things are with folk.

Elizabeth

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Great to have you with us Elizabeth. We look forward to hearing all of your news.

Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Lovely to know that you're with us at last Elizabeth, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Brigitte Gant

How lovely to 'hear' from you, Elizabeth. Thank you for putting in a good word with your boss for our German Gems Tour weather. Will you come to Norway with us?

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Hi Brigitte -

Yes I'm in on Norway - (will try usual best for weather - though I keep telling you all even if I had a hot line weather requests would be a misuse!) Had a great long weekend in Scotland and met some of the weekend members, (comes with the territory that I can't make those!) Still trying to work out how, having slept most of the way back from Glasgow to Fairford, it has taken all week to wake up?! Laughed so much at Sunday evening entertainer that my ribs still hurt!

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Hi Brigitte -

Yes I'm in on Norway - (will try usual best for weather - though I keep telling you all even if I had a hot line weather requests would be a misuse!) Had a great long weekend in Scotland and met some of the weekend members, (comes with the territory that I can't make those!) Still trying to work out how, having slept most of the way back from Glasgow to Fairford, it has taken all week to wake up?! Laughed so much at Sunday evening entertainer that my ribs still hurt!

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Jean Strange

I think your computer has developed a stutter Elizabeth. I'm not sure if it is my computer that can't spell although it is a bit of a pain that this programme has no spell checker. I claim to have dyslexic fingers myself!

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.