The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Photographs

(15 posts)

No tags yet.

1. If anyone on the Scotland trip would like photographs please let me have your Email and I will send some to you. I still have the Email addresses that a lot of you have given me before so will automatically send any I have of you on. Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Su Maddocks

Hi Sally - would love to see the photos - my address is s.maddocks177@btinternet.com - cheers Su

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Janet Nicholl

Hi Sally - I would also like to see your photos.
    Would you like a copy of the photos I took of the Burrell Samplers?
    I have put all my photos on a disk - some taken at The Burrell Collection plus the Samplers we viewed, together with my photos of the presentation to Jane and a few general ones at Mellerstain House. Shame we were not allowed to photograph in the house.
    Send me a mail with your address to janet.nicholl@tiscali.co.uk.
    Anyone else who would like my photos on disk is welcome to send me their mailing address too.
    Janet

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Janet

Thanks for the kind offer - I've emailed you with my address for photographs.

Regards

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Thanks Janet, Same for me, and I've already e mailed you. Barbara

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Thanks Janet. I think I have your address somewhere and I know I've got Barbara's ,but I haven't yet got yours Christine. It will be a few days before I get round to it as I am still rather woozey.Any one else whose email I have I will contact you for an address so that I can send a CD. Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Sally, have emailed you!

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Janet Nicholl

Sally - I can't find your postal address, I am sure I have it but could you email me it please.

Several people who have asked me for CDs have offered to pay - I am still working my way through my office "stash" after 20 years in the same office before I retired!!! OOps! not too sure I should have admitted to that :-)
    Anyone who would like to make a contribution please make it to Maggies or a charity of your choice.
    Janet

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Yes please Sally - liz@thekingfishery.co.uk

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Jean

Am I imagining it or did you say you would like to see the photos of the Scottish trip.
    I have the discs ready for you but can't find your email address. Can you please contact me on sally@sallynet.plus.com with your address and I will post the discs to you. Sally

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Barbara Stone

Janet, the disc arrived this morning. Contribution to Maggies will be made at Janes in December if thats okay by you. Many thanks for the swift delivery. Barbara

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. annew

Janet Thank you so much for Jane's surprise. Have spent
    a happy hour looking at your lovely pictures. Cheered me
    up on a gloomy morning. Will donate some pennies to Maggies.
    Anne W xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Jean Strange

Hi Sally
    Have e-mailed you my address for a copy of the photos. I enjoyed looking at Janet's and have sent her an e-mail too. Look forward to seeing yours of the trip and Jane's surprise. Jean.

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. Barbara Stone

Sally, your CD's were waiting for me on the mat, when I got home from a lesson where I felt like chucking the whole thing in, but the arrival of the disc has cheered me up. Thanks for everything.

Posted 12 years ago #
  15. Hi Su

I have your Email address but am not sure if your Emails are getting through. Could you please Email me your home address and I will post the discs to you. Sally

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.