The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Hello everyone

(6 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Sandra Harris
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Sandra Harris

Just registered to join you all if you'll have me. After reading a number of topics and replies and laughed so much I think I may have found new stitching friends with the same sense of humour.
    Hope I hear from someone !!!

Sandra

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hello Sandra, and welcome!

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Welcome Sandra, we'll be friends with anybody who's got the same sense of humour as the rest of us. You'll soon be a regular on the forum, and we hope to be able to meet up with you soon, and put a face to a name. Glad to have you on board.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from me too . I think the warped sense of humour gene and the stitching gene are related in some way .At least all the stitchers I know have both ! The stabbed fingers are nothing compared to the aching ribs !

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Sandra Harris

Thanks for your warm welcome. Thought I'd tell you something about me and mine. Not quite bus pass age but getting there very quickly. Been married to Gwyn for 35 years and have 1 son Geraint ( bet you've guessed already that I'm Welsh ) who's 31, single and still living at home. Baby of the family is Jack who is 1 year old and an absolute darling when it suits him. He has a black, white and tan coat, big brown eyes, wet nose and a very waggy tail. Yep, you've guessed again he's a Jack Russell puppy ( I know , not a very imaginative name but I don't have a lot of imagination !!).

I'll tell you about my stitching next time. Husband and son are off to Bournemouth in the morning for 5 days. I've very kindly said I'll stay at home and 'dog sit'. Can't wait for them to go. A whole week to stitch to my hearts content.

Must go now to make sure bags are packed and return luggage label lost ( only joking ).

Sandra

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Sandra

You have no idea how envious I am of you - having the house to yourself for a marathon stitching session! Make the most of it...

(Green-eyed) Christine

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.