The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

I've done it at last!!!

(2 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

After months of trying I have at last managed to log on. Hurrah. Will miss being with you tomorrow I have attended quite a few of Jane's other Saturday classes and a few weekends but have never been able to make it to the Christmas one as it clashes with preparation for our annual Christmas church fellowship meal. however that was last weekend so this year I could make it but it was fully booked up by September. Just my luck but never mind. Take Care. Enjoy yourselves tomorrow. I will try not to think of you having a good time and stitching for hours without husbands etc nagging.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

Welcome to the madhouse. Jane phoned me that there was a cancellation and I could have gone. However, in the meantime our Gloucester darlings had invited themselves to stay the weekend to go out with other daughter and husband, so DH and I babysat six little treasures aged 7, 5, ten days short of five, 2 1/2, 20 months and 10 months. I don't think DH would have survived had I gone to Pinks Barn. But I had a lovely stitching session with Lorelie and Jonas, so was well compensated and I got hugs and kisses from them.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.