The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Needlecraft Shows

(3 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Sandra Harris
  • Latest reply from nic-nac-noo
  1. Sandra Harris

For the past 7 years I have been organising coach trips to a number of the Needlecraft shows. I start from just outside Cardiff and can pick up along the M4 / M5 corridors. If you'd like more information leave a message here.
    I'm also looking for information about the shows and which are your favourites. My favourites are Sewing for Pleasure, NEC, Birmingham and Alexandra Palace. I also like the Malvern Quilting shows ( although I'm not overly keen on patchwork and quilting).
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

I have been going to the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace for years now - driving their from Leighton Buzzard - and every year I look forward to it like a child to Christmas. And every year I intend to stick to my little shopping list, yet in the end my rucksack ends up full every time. Ah well. The last shroud hath no pockets.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. nic-nac-noo

Hi Sandra -
    I've just been looking at the upcoming ICHF shows, and on the coach travel page it gives your name as a possible trip organiser. I'd love to go to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC in November and was wondering if you are organising a trip? If so, I'd be looking for 2 seats so me and my Mum can go shop till we drop!
    My email address is Nicolabowen6@aol.com and I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.