The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Needlecraft Shows

(3 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Sandra Harris
  • Latest reply from nic-nac-noo
  1. Sandra Harris

For the past 7 years I have been organising coach trips to a number of the Needlecraft shows. I start from just outside Cardiff and can pick up along the M4 / M5 corridors. If you'd like more information leave a message here.
    I'm also looking for information about the shows and which are your favourites. My favourites are Sewing for Pleasure, NEC, Birmingham and Alexandra Palace. I also like the Malvern Quilting shows ( although I'm not overly keen on patchwork and quilting).
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

I have been going to the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace for years now - driving their from Leighton Buzzard - and every year I look forward to it like a child to Christmas. And every year I intend to stick to my little shopping list, yet in the end my rucksack ends up full every time. Ah well. The last shroud hath no pockets.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. nic-nac-noo

Hi Sandra -
    I've just been looking at the upcoming ICHF shows, and on the coach travel page it gives your name as a possible trip organiser. I'd love to go to the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC in November and was wondering if you are organising a trip? If so, I'd be looking for 2 seats so me and my Mum can go shop till we drop!
    My email address is Nicolabowen6@aol.com and I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.