The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Happy Christmas

(5 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by 140559
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. 140559

Id just like to thank you all for your continued support this year. Let's hope that next year things finally get sorted. I hope you all have a really good Christmas and lets wish for a happy and healthy 2012. Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Happy Christmas Alison and may 2012 be a much better year for you. Happy Christmas also to all CSG members and all the best for the New Year. I look forward to catching up with a lot of you on our weekend breaks. Love Sally XX

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Sandra Harris

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

My festivities have started well. Tuesday we went to see our GP to get some eczema cream for my husband. We happened to mention that he's been falling over lately and his back was a little sore. Owing to the fact he had a stroke a number of years ago we thought it was linked but apparently not. Had a phone call from GP yesterday only to discover that poor dab has a small fracture of his spine. Thankfully he's not being hospitalised but will need further investigations after the New Year. Guess these things are sent to try us but I'm still hopful for a good Christmas. We've just become a great aunt and uncle to the first baby born in the family in 28 years and we can't wait to see her.
    Must dash now as I need to shower then go to Tescos. No not to shop !!! My son works there and he needs a lift home.

Best Wishes to you all
    Sandra

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Brigitte Gant

Euch allen frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!!!!

Well, what do zou expect when mz kezboard is set on the German stzle_

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.