The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Hardanger for the Horrified

(3 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Michelle Gladwish
  • Latest reply from Michelle Gladwish

Tags:

1. Hi All

Lovely to meet some of you at Pinks Barn for the Christmas Stitching Day. Myself and my friend Kath had a lovely day. Thanks also to Jane and Bill for their warm hospitality.

Now I guess this will teach me for putting it on my 'Wish List' as I ended up with 2 copies of Jane's E-Book Hardanger for the Horrified. I wondered if anyone was thinking about taking the plunge and buying this book I really recommend it and if you do would you like to trade.

I am looking for a piece of 28 count raw/unbleached linen for a project. Size needs to be around 15" x 12".

Happy New Year to all - Michelle x

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Sandra Harris

Hi Michelle,

Santa must have left you my copy as he forgot to leave me mine ( guess I hadn't been good enough throughout the year ). I adore doing Hardanger so would dearly love to do a swap with you. I have a piece of 28 count unbleached linen which is 27" x 20" if that's any good to you. If you wish you can contact me on mrs.s.harris@btinternet.com. Hope to hear from you.
    Regards
    Sandra

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Hi Sandra

I guess Santa got mixed up and left me your copy then!

It will teach me though as I popped it on my wish list and then bought it as I didn’t think hubby would get it!

The piece of Linen you have sounds perfect.

I will e-mail you.

Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Michelle x

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.