The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Beatrix Potter

(13 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by CLARKRAMBLER
  • Latest reply from Helen Hawkins-Ainsley
  1. CLARKRAMBLER

I am trying to source a copy of the Green Apple Cross Stitch Chart - BEATRIX POTTER - STORYBOOK SAMPLER. The one which is readily available is Storybook Sampler II. Green Apple would appear to be no longer producing the Beatrix Potter Series. I would be so grateful if someone could point me in the direction of acquiring a copy. Thank You.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. donnaFL

Hi,

Have you tried Ebay? I have several of the BP Green Apple patterns but am not familiar with Storybook Sampler II.

Donna

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Doris

Is this the one?

http://www.monsterpatterns.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=11677

Doris

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Hi

I am familiar with the patterns you seek but on amazon.co.uk they have a lovely Beatrix Potter book called Le monde de Beatrix Potter (The World of Beatrix Potter). I have to admit it is in French but it is produced by DMC and of course you do not need to able to know French to follow the charts and the DMC colours well they are DMC colour numbers. Hope this helps.
    Best wishes
    Barbara in France

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Hi

Sorry that should have read I am not familiar with the patterns. Silly me
    Barbara in France

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. lkdgoegdd

A bride can find her perfect pair of bridal shoes available at almost any price point.

For instance if the budget Adizero F50 Messi Soccer Shoes allows, Designer Bridal Shoes by such renowned bridal shoe designers as Benjamin Adams, Nina Shoes and Angela Nuran can be paired perfectly with a designer bridal gown.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. lkdgoegdd

Oakley goggles have been around for so many years and have been a favorite among many sports enthusiasts. If you are Adizero F50 Messi Soccer Shoes looking to really charge through the winter season on your skis or snowboard, then you need to wear a pair of these goggles. If you are looking for a way to keep your eyes protected while you are outside this winter, then these are the goggles to trust.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Andrea Thompson

wonder if the goggles will help with embroidery?

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Janet Nicholl

People who hijack forums for advertising and hide behind stupid member identities really **** me off. If they want to advertise they should go pay for it somewhere else!

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I emailed Jane this morning about these posts.

In my view, the forum should be restricted to CSG members only.

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Oh, don't say we've got these weirdos on our website again - mind you I'm getting very giggly at the thought of Ikky - doo - dah standing in front of us wearing goggles and bridal shoes the size of tennis racquets. Sad aren't they.

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. Barbara Stone

We've got to be able to do something about these posts on the forum. I've got friends who won't read the forum now, cos they are fed up with spurious posts on it. (However I am sitting here giggling at the thought that Brenda conjured up.)

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I definitely think that the best solution, hopefully with little cost, would be to access the forum ONLY through the CSG members login. At the moment ANYONE can access the forum. And clearly they do.

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. Christine I agree with you about having to log in before we see the forum
    Don't like these people who spoil our fun
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.