The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Sales Bin

(11 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

Am I the only that cannot find the sales bin?

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Top entry in online shop at top left of home page - titled "Sale Bin Preview". When you click on this you then have to log in as a member to access the sale items.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Janet Nicholl

You must be logged in as a CSG member - click on the CSG Members Studio and follow the log in instructions. You need the full membership number including the "0" s at the start - then you will see Sales Bin Preview at the top of the list on the left.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Janet Nicholl

Hi Christine - we "posted" at the same time. Different method but guess both ways work! XX J

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Tinouche24

Thank you. Blind as a bat today obviously. It might have something to do with being up until 4am this morning completing my year 11 reports (140 of them!!!!!!), they had to be on the school system by 7am this morning. Lots of technical failures hence why I was still doing them in the middle of the night and then having to get up at 6am to get to work.
    Fortunately free lesson now

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Janet

I imagine that both routes will work equally well - I posted that one because it was the way I accessed the Sale Bin myself!

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Fiona Dunbar

Got some nice things in the sale bin but Ive got too many UFO s to warrent buying any more ! Damn !!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

Just looked at the sale bin. Have to admit that a few of them are already in my stash already!! Oh dear think I will have to try to ignore the ones that aren't already in the basket in the corner!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. 140559

I too have resisted. I've been busy sorting out all my stuff and listing it on the iPad app. I have too much stash to warrant buying any more until I get some serious stitching done! Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Andrea Thompson

I've been browsing the sale bin and seen several things I want.
    I have already got a large stash and backlog, and I know the next thing I'll do after this (Flower mead) will be a baby sampler, but... I want... I want...
    ummmm... I shall ponder for a bit then make a decision by the end of the day!

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Barbara Stone

I've been very good and not even looked at it, cos I've got so much to do. However, when I've finished my course, I might think about starting something else from my stash. Have a good ponder Andrea, and I hope you find something you really want to do.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.