The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Helppppp

(8 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Doris

Hi ladies,
    I am in need of help desperately. What is the name of the street in London that we met the coach on? And was dropped off at? I have to go tomorrow to book my trip and need this name. I have looked so hard here that I got nauseated LOLLLL I have the name of the hotel that y'all recommended but when last checked, there was no room at the inn. However, there are hotels around the Victoria station.

Dee

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

Bressenden Place.

I look forward to seeing you again, Doris.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Hi Doris - as I recall when we went to Germany, the Australian lady I think it was, said she'd stayed nearby to Bressenden Place in a Nunnery - maybe you should try there.
    There again, remembering you - perhaps not!.

Norway won't be so far off - I do hope you have a lovely time. Love Brenda

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Barbara Stone

Doris, I reckon you should feel insulted at that last comment! Look forward to meeting you on the coach again, and hope that you might see a bit more of London this time, as it was closed for the wedding last time you came. Not so long to wait now for the Norway trip. See you soon.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Doris

LOLL My first thought, Brenda, was the same. The poor dears would never be the same. It was Jan from Australia; my seat mate. A very sweet person. Thank youuuuuuuu for the street name. I owe y'all a glass of wine. Thank you Brigitte. I am as excited at seeing all of you again as I am of seeing Norway. Ok, now I can book everything which will make it feel closer.

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Ruth Harrison

Dear Doris

There is a Thistle Hotel right on the corner or Bressenden Place and just opposite where the coach normally parks up. Suggest you try there. My sister and I stayed there one year on our way back and it was very comfortable and did a very nice breakfast. You will need that on the Sunday morning as all the shops in the area will be closed. See you soon and hope this helps.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Doris

Thank you all. This is cool because the Thistle is where I'm staying. I also have my flights. Even my toes are singing.
    Hugs
    Doris

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. 140559

I've just booked in there too. Look forward to meeting you Doris! Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.