The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Positive vibes needed

(11 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by 140559
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. 140559

I've just heard that my surgery tomorrow has been put back a week. Am totally panicked by whole business and not sure how I'm going to get through another week. If anyone has any plasticene lying around please feel free to make a model of a balding surgeon and stick pins in it. Alison xxx

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Oh Alison, I'm so sorry for the delay. I've got lots of plasticene, cos I use it to stick pins in when my surgeons have annoyed me, so will be aiming pins at it tomorrow. Only problem is, we don't want to injure him so he can't operate on you, so will have to aim pins very carefully. Keep your chin up. All love.

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

I don't believe it!!!! Cannot possibly imagine what you are going through. Try and get some stitching done to pass the time. With you in thoughts. Big hug.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Hi Alison
    Sorry to hear that you've been put back
    Love & hugs to you
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Doris

So sorry, Alison. Positive thoughts are generated your way.
    Doris

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Andrea Thompson

I've got some blutack and I'm modelling as we speak...

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Andrea, mind his fingers!! Don't injure them or Alison will have to wait even longer!!
    Doesn't matter about the rest of him, just his fingers that matter.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. 140559

Not being picky here but I'd rather his eyes were fully functioning as well! Don't want him slicing through my brain stem! Eyes and fingers - the rest of him can be a pin cushion!

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Andrea Thompson

I'll aim for his toes. :-)

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Brigitte Gant

But how is the poor fella going to stand up and do his job without wobbling?

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Barbara Stone

Haven't you heard of stools? The guy can sit down and operate, and most neuro surgeons I have worked with, do sit down. Its the hands and his head that are the important bits.

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.