The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Enjoy yourselves

(7 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

All of you going to Swindon - Wishing you a brilliant time.

The rest of us probably wish we were with you. It certainly beats my list of weekend jobs.

With any luck I might get some stitching in this weekend. Something I haven't been able to do for a couple of weeks.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

"All of you going to Swindon - Wishing you a brilliant time.
    The rest of us probably wish we were with you"

Seconded!
    I wish I was going to Swindon too (sigh).

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Tinouche24

It's a tough life for some of us, isn't it?.

Never mind one of these days, it might be on a weekend that I can go.

At least I have a day out at the NEC to look forward to on the 24th . I can't even make it to the day class this time at the end of the month.

I dream of a weekend of stitching - no interruptions (except for food), no "I can't find.....", no cooking, cleaning, etc but lots and lots of laughs and very good company.

well we can all dream can't we?

Take care and do enjoy yourselves.

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Jean Strange

Really looking forward to Swindon, sorry you can't make it Christine. As I am at the moment signed off sick with stress related illness I think this weekend is exactly what I need!! Only thing is husband decided he didn't want to stay at home by himself so is coming as non-stitching partner. It does mean that he is driving Fiona and I so we don't have to hire a car for the weekend. Off to finish my packung so that I will be ready when he gets home from work.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Sandra Harris

To all you lucky, lucky ladies who are going to Swindon this weekend and to Norway next month, have a wonderful time. Not that I'm jealous of course but I couldn't be any greener if I tried !!!!! Circumstances don,t allow me to go at present but I live in hope that one day I may be able to join you all.
    In the meantime I will be going to Sewing for Pleasure at the NEC on Sunday 25th. If any of you are going and fancy meeting me for coffee I'd be delighted. I'll hopefully get there about 11 a.m. with 49 other ladies and one poor coach driver. Actually he loves it. As he says it makes a change from all the rugby boys !!!
    Looking forward to seeing you Jane as I have something I need your help with .

Until next time, love and safe journeys to you all.
    Sandra

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

As Im going to Norway, I can't really afford to go to Swindon as well, but I thought what the hell, and booked in for just one day, as its only 30 minutes up the motorway from where I live, so I'll see you all there girls. I need a relaxing day, cos this week, I've been up and down the M4, to see my parents, and I only got back on Wednesday evening, before having to pack the car again for a trip to Chilcompton to do my City & Guilds day. Oh well, I wanted to do this course. Anyway, see you all tomorrow.

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

The latest issue of the CSG magazine (renamed as "Itch to Stitch") arrived this morning. I am viewing this as a small compensation for missing out on Swindon!

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.