The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

iStitch - wonderful!

(2 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by harmonyangel
  • Latest reply from Barbara in France
  1. harmonyangel

Got Jane's iStitch the other day, I was so excited I had to have a go straight away, bit like a little kid with a new toy....I had little play, before designing something, it is a absolutely brilliant - at last I don't have to buy another cross stitch project again - all you do now is design it yourself and away you go. Thanks Jane. I wanted to do a cross stitch of Cliff Richard as my mum loves him...I have just completed it using iStitch and it has come out lovely. I hope my mum likes it.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Hi

I bought Jane's iStitch when she first launched it on Create and Craft. I have been addicted every since. I do a lot of designing on mine and love it. I confess I did have one of her previous programme but to be honest I never used it. This one however is different, I cannot tell you how many hours I have lost since receiving it. Just a tip though in case you have not come across this yet. When you save a motif into your own 'My Motifs' section I would also suggest you saving it somewhere else on your computer. After my first design and saving only in 'My Motifs' I decided to delete one of them. Although I only clicked on the one I wanted to delete it deleted everything I had in this section. This happened twice before I started saving everything in another folder on my computer as well. I now only use this as a work board so to speak, as I design a bit then save it in there and carry on as my computer has a tendancy to freeze every so often. I hope you do not experience this but just in case. Carry on enjoying.
    Best wishes
    Barbara in France

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.