5. Auntie Beryl

Only three of us ,then!

Posted 12 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

How very exclusive :o)

Posted 12 years ago #
  7. Tinouche24

Would like to go. I have left the course leaflet "subtly" in various places hoping husband, son and my parents might think "that would be a nice joint birthday present" but no luck so far.

Posted 12 years ago #
  8. Andrea Thompson

I'm going too, so that's 4 of us. :-)

I think men inparticular usually need a few more obvious hints before it'll dawn on them what gift you want. Being subtle doesn't work. What you could do with is hiring Derren Brown to come round and use his skills on how to plant the seed firmly into their minds. Wonder if he does consultancy work?

Posted 12 years ago #
  9. Barbara Stone

Doubt if I'll be going to hope you four enjoy yourselves. If all men are as immune to subtlty as mine is, the only thing thats ever going to get into their minds, is a half brick in a sock!!! (Not that I'm advocating violence you understand, but I'm sure we all understand what I mean.)

Posted 12 years ago #
  10. Er - 'scuse me for being so thick, but who the 'eck is Derren Brown?

I too am going to Bradford - so now we're 5. Also I know Frances is going and a little while ago I had an e-mail from Caroline and Rosemary to say they were going; so now we're 8.

Poor Jane is going to be exhausted! - I saw her at the NEC and she said she and Bill had been at Olympia and then had to do a quick turn round for the NEC. Next it's to take the Norway lot away and then back to prepare for Bradford!!

Looking forward to it - are we all going 'chineesing' on Sunday night again at the eat as much as you can buffet? Yum Yum - and we were all so hungry - (not).

Posted 12 years ago #
  11. Hi Brenda
    I'm not staying on Sunday so you can have my portion
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  12. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Helen

Don't encourage her, she eats too much as it is.

Oh no, it's ME who eats too much, not Brenda!
    (I knew it was one of us)

Posted 12 years ago #
  13. Mrs. Berrett you get dafter by the minute. Hello Helen - pleased you are coming too; not sure when you all get back from Norway but it's going to have to be a sharp turn-round to get the washing done so you can come out to play again. Look forward to seeing you. Love Brenda

Posted 12 years ago #
  14. Hi Brenda
    Think I'm going to need a new wardrobe for this year - we are away most weekends from now until the end of September. Not sure when washing & ironing will get done
    Get back from Norway on St George's day
    After Bradford we are going to Jane's for the June class (Mick's going too!)
    Looking forward to seeing every one soon
    Helen

Posted 12 years ago #
  15. Janet L

I have just finished today the little fold over pouch which we got at Bradford in 2010! Very proud of myself as this is the first folded hem I have done. Making a big effort to deal with all the UFO's before Norway. (Some hope) I have managed two stitching things and one knitting thing so far! Have lots still in the "to finish" pile never mind the "to do" pile.

Enjoy Bradford everyone who is there!

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.