The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Sewing for Pleasure

(2 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Sandra Harris
  • Latest reply from brenda midgley

Tags:

1. Sandra Harris

Anyone been to the Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC yet ? I'm going on Sunday. I've hired a coach so there'll be 49 very excited ladies arriving Sunday mornimg at the NEC. If anyone has been please let me know so I can tell everyone on the coach what to look forward to.

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Groan - it's now Monday and I've only just seen this - sorry - I could've given you a very positive report if I'd logged on earlier.

I went last Thursday and had a brilliant day. Didn't think there were as many stitching stalls as usual but the whole concept made for a most enjoyable day out. I only tripped once on the wheels of one of these pull along trolley jobs (they have been a pain in the past) but perhaps some sort of ban has been put on them as the only one I saw this year was the one I tripped up on!

Somehow I managed to come home with £20 left over from my allowance on 'spends' and although I went with a long list of things I wanted to buy, I did actually manage to get everything on it - which was amazing.

Hope your coachload had a good day yesterday. I'm sure you had plenty to talk about on the journey home (unless you were having a few weary zz'ds by then!)

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.