The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

I think Cross Stitch destroy the "little grey cells" - or is that gin?

(2 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Su Maddocks
  • Latest reply from Auntie Beryl

No tags yet.

1. Su Maddocks

Hi all, after getting my PC back, following major surgery after a deadly virus, I just couldn't get back onto the Forum - no matter what I tried. It kept saying my password was wrong and no matter how many times I tried, or what I did I was firmly shut out. I queried it with Jane at the stitching day last Saturday and she couldn't help either. No she hadn't changed my membership number and if I could get into the Members section she couldn't understand why not the Forum. It was on the way down the M5, on the way home, that I had my lightbulb moment - no wonder my membership number wouldn't get me onto the forum as my password was in fact the name of my cat - and always had been ! These things keep happening to me and I blame this awful addiction that drives me to have at least a half hour "fix" of stitching every day - Oh and a G&T most evenings, but it wouldn't be that would it?!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Auntie Beryl

Of course not ! Dry Martini has never caused me any trouble, although sometimes I do have a problem trying to focus onmy stitching . Anyway ,Cheers !

Posted 12 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.