The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Can't Print charts on istitch...

(6 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Moonflower46
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

Tags:

1. Moonflower46

I am having a problem printing the charts on istitch - I bought the software a week ago and managed to upload pictures onto it and alter them - I can print off the key and the what I need information but I can't print the charts at all I just keep getting message saying there was an error while printing - any suggestions????
    Thanks

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi! I suggest that you email Ian at ilsoft (I think others have had the same problem printing?)

Good luck

Christine

Posted 12 years ago #
  3. Moonflower46

Thanks Christine - I did send an email to the ilsoft email address from the contacts bit on the programme last week but I haven't heard back yet - do you have the direct email address for Ian?

Posted 12 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I emailed info@ilsoft.co.uk in February with a different query and got an answer very quickly. This is the contact address as given in the application so I assume that you emailed this address? If you don't get a reply in a couple of days then I suggest you ring them on 0191-427-1253 (telephone number as given on ilsoft's website).

I do know there have been a couple of threads on the forum about issues with printing but no-one has posted a solution.

Posted 12 years ago #
  5. Moonflower46

Hurrah - it's now working! Thanks to Ian and Jane for both responding.

The solution can be found on the istitch FAQ site http://www.jgistitch.co.uk

I needed to download an update for Windows 7 to update the version of the software and it now works perfectly - but be warned it does take ages! I think it took about 20 minutes to half an hour to download (could be due to my internet speed but not sure) - but it's now working and I can't wait to start my new project!

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Very pleased that you got it working!

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Bumble

Hi all,
    I am sorry some of you are having trouble wit the printing of the charts from iStitch. If you go to check for updates and get the latest update it will fix this instantly.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.