The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

A BIG, BIG THANK YOU TO CHRISTINE !!!

(8 posts)
  • Started 12 years ago by Su Maddocks
  • Latest reply from Doris

No tags yet.

1. Su Maddocks

Dear all - have you noticed that at last our forum has a guardian angel (although Rottweiller would be more accurate) keeping all the interlopers at bay and only allowing valid people to post here. It is our own, amazing, Christine Berrett who is now the forum's Administrator and I for one want to say a big "Thanks Christine".....you sort 'em out gal, we're all right here behind you !!!!!

Posted 12 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thanks Su (blush)

I know all you are all with me in the devout wish to keep the forum open for genuine stitchers and free from unwanted pests.

Christine

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Jean Strange

Thanks Christine
    I got so confused, lets face it half these interlopers messages were gobbledegook (yes this word is in the dictionary!!) anyway. Great to know I won't have to sit trying to work out what on earth these messages are about anymore.
    Keep up the good work
    Jean

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Thanks Christine, you are a gem!

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Hello Mrs. Berrett - now what have you been up to to get rid of the pesky little varmints? and fancy comparing you to a Rottweiller - they are lovely dogs......

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Brenda

So you found the thread! I have been given the power to block or allow new users to the forum, and also to remove naughty postings, so you'd better watch yourself my girl....

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. ooo-er - better behave myself then. Pity. More fun in being naughty.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Doris

Naughty?? Brenda??? NAHHHH

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.