The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

New here: just saying hi!

(6 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Ann S
  • Latest reply from Monica Langstaff

No tags yet.

1. Ann S

Hello to all members of the forum. I'm Ann, from just outside Tunbridge Wells. I've been a member for a couple of months but have only just managed to log in here. Hope to meet some of you on a day at Jane's or a stitching weekend in the future.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Ann and welcome!

Are you going to Bradford next weekend, by any chance?

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Ann S

Unfortunately not. I was considering it when the last place(s) were taken. I'll keep a close eye on notices about future events/courses/holidays, but will be away and out of contact for three weeks from 17th June to 8th July so hope I don't miss any developments during that period. Thanks for your welcome.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Hello Ann
    I am from Tonbridge!!! We must get together sometime. There are a few of us around this area.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Ann S

Hello Monica!!

Well, well!! How nice to find a fellow stitcher nearby.I'm actually in Southborough s, even closer. How does one communicate sensitive info like email addresses, phone numbers etc on this forum. It would be super to be able to meet up!

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Don't know if there are any rules but I am happy to give you my e-mail address which is monica.langstaff@sky.com

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.