The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

hardanger for the horrified

(8 posts)

Tags:

1. MORTON

Hi. Can anyone tell me what format this CD is in eg PDF etc? It looks awesome and want to put it on my tablet

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Hi

I have downloaded it onto my iPad in books,PDF files. The only problem I had is that the charts etc download as a PDF but the video's I have only been able to download in videos and film. They show as blank spaces in the book.I don't know if any one else has had this problem. I would rather they were all together but at leastI can watch them. Good luck loading yours. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. 140559

I've had the same problem with the videos. I thought I read about an update that should solve this but haven't tried yet. Wondered if it would be worth uninstalling and then reinstalling on my iPad. Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

As a general rule, uninstalling and reinstalling software is often a good idea - even if it doesn't fix anything you are no worse off.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. I have tried this and it still hasn't worked for me. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Oh dear, Sally. Have you actually spoken to Jane about it?

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Not yet. As I have it on my iPad but in two different files so it's there but not all together, and I can use the charts and follow the videos OK., but I will mention it to Jane when I next go on a weekend. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. MORTON

Thanks guys this at least means I can get it on my tablet. Allison x

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.