The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Itch to Stitchers

(13 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by parddu
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. parddu

Our Yahoo group is now open for business at (http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/itchtostitchers/)
    I'm the group owner and Christine is the moderator and one or other of us will moderate all new members so be nice to us :)
    Come along and have fun with our virtual Bring and Brag.

Rosemary

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thanks very much to Rosemary for taking the trouble to set up this yahoo group, and to Jane for allowing the use of the CSG logo.

If you've ever been wanted to share a picture of your work then head on over and join the Itch to Stitchers!

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Su Maddocks

Well done you two ! - Have just joined the group and am amazed how quickly you have got things organised. Su

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I'm pleased to report that Janet Nicholl is also an Itch to Stitchers moderator.
    Thanks Janet!

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. parddu

Jane is an honorary moderator - without her there wouldn't be the need for the group - but she has no duties.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Just been over and signed up - thank you x

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Sandra Harris

Christine,
    Thank you so much for sorting out my computer blips. Hope I can keep in contact with everyone now.
    Best wishes
    Sandra

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Sandra! No probs :o)

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Janet Nicholl

I have posted on this topic to bring it back to the top with the inforrmation for those of you who want to join in.
    I understand you need a yahoo account but not necessarily a yahoo email address - I expect Chrstine or Rosemary will be able to post more information on the "how to do it" bit!
    It would be great to see more people with photo albums and a chance to see the beautiful work we like to share.
    What a great weekend and Hardwick Hall was fantastic, need at least a couple more visits to appreciate all the tapestries, ended up with brain overload .... maybe it was the cold ??!!
    Bring and Brag / Show and Tell - depends how polite you feel - was amazing this time and we didn't see Brenda's latest stitched journal either - probably packed away with that thermal thong that never came out for the Saturday night cabaret......
    Now to unpack and sort out before looking forward to the next "do".
    Anyone counted the sleeps to France yet....... :-) :-)

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thanks Janet. I've now made this a 'sticky' thread so that it will stay at the top of the forum.

Christine

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. Janet Nicholl

Never heard of that one before - a "sticky thread" - something else I have learnt. I knew that you or Rosemary would sort it out!! Let's hope it encourages a few more to join our happy nutty band! Thanks J

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. Rachel H

I have tried to join this group, but try as I may, I cannot get it to recognise the correct code when I put it in! Keeps telling me I've put the wrong one in, and I KNOW I havent!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  13. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Unstuck

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.