The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Hello - again

(4 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Annie Hawksley
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Just wanted to pay tribute to Christine Berrett who has sorted out my login issues and borne with my inability to deal with a computer. What a woman! I hope that I can now take a more proactive part in the Forum!

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Gosh Annie, I'm blushing now...

Looking forward to lots of contributions from you to the forum!

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. You shouldn't blush. You've been such a help. Of course had I thought to ask the question months ago I could have been making friends already - instead of reading all the posts and sitting here unable to respond. Typically for me though, you will note, I asked the question and then dropped out of sight for nearly a month!! Managed to get two pieces of work done, sitting in the sun next to my caravan and quaffing the cheap French rose wine brought regularly to me by He Who Thinks He Must Be Obeyed. One was a piece of Jane's, done on Gomera with a saying 'Love One Another' and the other was a sampler about tidy houses. I'm thinking about doing the 'Cross stitch forever...' one to go with it. Anyway, thanks again, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone....and letting you all get to know me!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Annie

If you're coming to Leicester in November then you will meet quite a few of the regular contributors to the forum (hint, hint).....

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.