The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

hi from Denmark

(11 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Susanne Pedersen
  • Latest reply from Susanne Pedersen

No tags yet.

1. Hi all ladys from the trip to Norway. tank you for at good time. Sorry I have not make mails for you all. Maybe we will meet in april. Hi from Susanne

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Hi Susanne - good to hear from you again. Look forward to seeing you sometime. Hope you are well.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

Lovely to hear from you, Susanne. The trip seems a million lightyears ago. I had such a rotten summer, so very much .looking forward to next years trp.
    Hope you are well and busy stitching.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Ruth Harrison

Hi Susanne, great to hear from you. The summer has just flown by on a wave of water(rain and yet more rain). Lets all hope 2013 is a better year all round for everyone. Have just finished a 14 page stitching project from Permin. For those of you that remember the 1st Denmark trip it was the lovely flower picture that was on the wall at the top of the stairs as you went into Permin. Not sure what I will do next as everything else seems so small. For all those going to the Christmas stitching I will be bringing it with me.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Hi The summer in Denmark have also rain and rain. I am well. But I havent been busy stitching in summer. The stitching club are starting now, the needle has been clean to a new start. I have started sawing to the next journey in april. All of you was so friendly to me that I would like to go again

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Hi I have book for the journey to France. Can some of you give me the name and adress for the hotel in London, you told about in the bus? i hav to stay a night in London before and after the journey.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Brigitte Gant

Hi, Susanne, I hope one of those who know will let you know. I always head off into the Fairford direction from here, so do not know the appropriate hotels in London.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Barbara Stone

Can anybody remember the name of the hotel that Doris stays in when she comes to London, cos that's near the pick up point. Hope somebody can remember it, and we can let Susanne know.

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Hi
    We stayed at the Thistle Hotel near Victoria Station (Doris was there too) for Norway
    It's right at the back of Buckingham Palace & opposite where the bus picks up from
    It's not cheap & I did hear a rumour that it was closing ?!?!
    Hope that helps
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. The last I heard of her Doris was having problems at the hotel she stayed at - she couldn't find her way out!. Could still be there wandering the corridors with stitching in hand........

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. Hi thanks for the answer.maybe some of you also have to stay a night in London, can tel where they will stay. Look foreward to se you

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.