The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Ally Pally

(5 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Barbara Stone
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Barbara Stone

Did anybody who's going to Leicester buy a show guide for Ally Pally? If so, would you be a complete angel and bring it with you so I can have a look for something. My mother has now changed her mind about getting a wool pattern, but "forgot" to make a note of the number of the pattern, and has asked me to see if I can find it for her. Thanks in advance to one kind person who would let me have a sight of a show guide.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Auntie Beryl

I had a programme but I left it with my grandaughter. I will email her about it .WhetherI will have it in time for Leicester , I am not sure .

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

I think most people are like me, and resent having to pay mega-bucks for a programme which is then a nuisance to carry about all day. So when I went to Ally Pally, I thought "I'm not going to buy a programme" and now of course I need some information from it. Blame it on my mum. But thanks for helping me if you can.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Hi Barbara, I have a show guide from Ally Pally and will bring it with me to Leicester. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Sally, you are an absolute angel. Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing everybody at Leicester.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.