The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Travelling to Leicester

(7 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by brenda midgley
  • Latest reply from 140559
  1. Hi Everyone - have just finished speaking to Frances Green on the 'phone. Her travel ticket is arranged for the 1.15 from St. Pancras. I am, therefore, meeting her there. If anyone else wants to join us - when you arrive at St. Pancras go up the escalator to the little concourse area where there are a couple of rows of seats and form the platforms for the train we need to catch. We shall be there in good time.

It takes about an hour so we should be in Leicester for somewhere near 2.15 - 2.30. If you've arrived at Leicester from a different route look out for us and maybe we can all cram into a taxi together.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Jean Strange

Hi Everyone
    Fiona and I are travelling from Reading via Birmingham New Street. We are aiming to catch the 12.52 from Birmingham which gets to Leicester at 13.50 so may see you there Brenda. Any one else getting there about the same time again perhaps we could share a taxi.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Auntie Beryl

Sally andI will arrive an hour later ,14-50. We, too , would welcome anyone willing to share . I am travelling from Manchester via Sheffield, is anyone using that route ? I will look out for you . Roll on tomorrow ! !

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. I'm going by car not train
    I'm leaving Leeds at 2.30pm & will arrive when the traffic permits !!!!!
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Auntie Beryl

Hope you a good journey . See you there

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Same here, going by car, so hope to arrive after 4.00 pm after visiting my sister on the way up. Drive safely everybody, and see you at the hotel.

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. 140559

Hair cut booked for 3and then we're at the mercy of the Friday exodus. Hope to be there by seven. So excited xxx

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.