The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

France tour

(6 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Susanne Pedersen
  • Latest reply from Susanne Pedersen

No tags yet.

1. I count the days to France.It is time to book hotel and fly to London. can anyone give me a hotel name? Looking forvard to se you.
    Hi from Denmark

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. This is the one I stayed at last year for the Norway Trip http://www.london.crowneplaza.com/

Malcom picked us up just outside it

Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Ruth Harrison

Dear Susanne

The one my sister Helen and I have used it the Thistle Hotel. It is located on the corner of Bressenden Place and opposite Buckingham Palace. You litterally only have to cross the road at the crossing and wait by the first bus stop and the coach stopps right there. If you look on the Thistle Hotels website you should find it ok. Another one of our regulars Doris from the US usually stays there so if she is going you will be able to meet up with her ahead of time. Good luck and see you next year.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. parddu

It looks as though the Thistle Westminster hotel is closed for refurbishment. Before I book for the night before, would I need to book a night on the way back?

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. thank you for the answers. I have plan too book for the night before and after the trip to France.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Hi whith help from my niece have I book hotels-
    19 april Victor Hotel 51. Belgrave road
    27.april Central House Hotel-Victoria 39. Belgrave Road.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.