The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Happy Christmas to everybody

(14 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Barbara Stone
  • Latest reply from Rita Barron

No tags yet.

1. Barbara Stone

Before you all start jetting off to sunnier climes, or worrying yourself sick about whether the turkey is done, I just wanted to wish everybody in the guild (and their respective partners) a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    I hope Father Christmas will bring you everything you want including large bundles of time, so you can all get your stitching done.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thank you Barbarba!

I'd like to echo these wishes - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Auntie Beryl

Me too, Best wishes to everyone . I have just to ice the Christmas - cum - Birthday cake ! I am also down for the Fish Pie and the Trifle on Wednesday !And heres me thinking I would be having a Quiet Christmas .

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Beryl if you eat too much jelly and cake you'll be sick. Santa'll take one look at you and think 'eeurgh' and clear off. He's a bloke don't forget - and they don't do clearing up sick.

Just be sensible and get a big tub of chocolate drops. Scatter them all over the floor. Every time you pick one up you'll get a little treat and a bit of exercise at the same time!

Happy Christmas to everyone. Some I've sent cards to but some I haven't as I don't know addresses - so - Rita Barron, big hugs, Helen Hawksley-Thingymajig, lots of revs, Doris in America, keep truckin' (well, that's all they seem to do over there innit, Linda and mum who we met at Bradford, keep stitching, Fiona Dunbar and Jean Strange lol (I'll have to find out what that stands for someday) and Shirley (Marie's sister) lots of litter (otherwise that new kitten will be piddling on the floor).

Peace and calm on Christmas Day - no, re-read that - I said peace - you're all thinking of that kitten again.............

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

lol - "lots of love", or "laugh out loud" - take your pick.

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. 140559

I hope everyone gets the pressies they want, has a lovely Christmas and is still talking to the family they're spending the holiday with at the end of it! Here's to a happy and healthier 2013! How many sleeps to France? Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Merry Christmas from Denmark,and a Happy New Year. to all of you.
    I can`t caunt the sleeps to France, but I have book hotel and fly to London the day before and after the trip.

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

113 sleeps to France by my calculation

(not that I'm going)

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Brigitte Gant

We have just had two weekends of Christmas with different sets of children. Now calming down and looking forward to a relaxing few days. Only our fridgefreezer has sprung a leak so old fridge had to be rushed in from the summerhouse shed and little chest freezer installed in cellar (thanks be to Argos for prompt delivery!) to save the Christmas food.
    I hope you all have a peaceful and joyous Christmas and that 2013 is good to all of us.
    Thank you to you all for cheering me up when I had bad days.

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Jean Strange

Thanks for the lol Brenda.

Collected Mum from Bristol yesterday so first of Christmas visitors installed. Will ring my daughter later to wish Happy Birthday as she doesn't arrive until Boxing Day.

Christmas meat order in spare fridge in shed!! Just off to get tonights dinner out and prepare it for the oven.

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone hope to catch up with many of you in 2013.

Perhaps see a few of you at Pinks on 19th Jan.

Posted 11 years ago #
  11. Barbara Stone

Aren't you all busy little bees!!! I'm packing today before I head off with the other half to our Christmas hotel in Derby. All presents have been delivered, cards sent to those who I have addresses for, and the yearly outing of White Christmas is playing on the DVD at this moment. So hope you all enjoy yourselves, don't do too much cooking or eat too much, drink as much as you need, and I'll see those of you who are going, on the coach in 112 sleeps time. (Providing Christine has got her maths right!)

Posted 11 years ago #
  12. SallyH

Happy Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a lovely time. Thank you to everyone who sent cards. Sorry I haven't sent to some of you as I don't have addresses, but am still thinking of you. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  13. Happy Christmas everyone and a busy stitching New Year. I am on pudds for the family get together, trifle to be done today, bread & butter pudd plus apple crumble both done, we are not a Christmas pudding family on the whole. Diet starts sometime soon - whenever - maybe. See you all on the coach xxxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  14. Rita Barron

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely day! Santa gave me lots of stitching goodies so plenty to keep me busy! Lots of sweets and chocolate too so can't possibly start the diet for some time yet! Enjoy the rest of the festive season!! Love Rita x

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.