The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Happy New Year!!!

(10 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by Brigitte Gant
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. Brigitte Gant

True to form to make this year the mother of all ruddy rotten years, DH and I are seeing this one out in the company of the norovirus. Isn't that a pip!? Just as well we had not planned to go to the smoke and watch the fireworks over the Thames.
    So, here's wishing you and yours a very happy new year and that we will meet up in good health and spirits for some happy stitching times. Thank you for your companionship and kind words. They have been appreciated greatly.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Oh dear Brigitte - roll on 2013 for a better year. Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and look forward to meeting up wherever and whenever.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. SallyH

Happy New Year Brigitte to you and your family and hope that you will soon be Feeling better and a Happy New Year to everyone else.
    It doesn't seem possible. Christmas went by so quickly, and now we have the New Year to look forward to and every thing that it might bring. Sally

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Ann S

Happy New Year everyone. We've missed (thus far) the norovirus but daughter's family have been struck by a nasty cold with high temperature since before Christmas; daughter particularly badly hit by it with chest and sinus infections to add to the joy. I think everyone in that household is now on the road to recovery, we're due to go down to see them for the day tomorrow.

DH and I took advantage of the only dry day of this holiday yesterday and went down to Eastbourne; weather was quite good, even some sunshine in with the scurrying clouds (it was windy). The sea was quite wild but wonderful. Back to very grey, horrible weather today.

Looking forward to meeting some more of you on the France trip in April.

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. 140559

Happy new year to everyone! So far we're norovirus free and I hope it stays that way. I don't envy anyone who is unfortunate enough to be suffering its effects. Now I just hope that my son manages to get home from work safely unlike last year when we spent New Years Eve trying (unsuccessfully) to get through to insurance companies when he wrote his car off!

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Rita Barron

Happy New Year everyone!! So sorry to hear some of you and yours are unwell. Hope you are all soon fully recovered! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2013! Rita x

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Hope that you are all soon recovered from your various ailments and are able to have a happy and healthy (and wealthy) New Year. Looking forward to seeing those of you who are going, on the coach at Fairford, or London or wherever. Roll on April!!!

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Happy New Year everyone
    Hope Santa brought you all some nice stitching goodies
    I got the the Birds & Beasts kit & stand
    I'm sure we'll all catch up soon
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  9. Sorry, I meant Beasts & Flowers
    It's the shock of being back at work today :)

Posted 11 years ago #
  10. Jean Strange

Happy New Year to everyone.
    No horrible ailments here at present am going to touch every piece of wood I can find!!!
    All the visitors gone home, we took Jeff's Mum back to Chepstow on 31st.
    Took advantage of yesterdays lovely weather to drive to The New Forest to check that our caravan was still in one piece after all this awful weather. Stopped on the way back at our favourite pub/reastaurant for lunch. Now it's off to do all the washing and ironing.
    Am planning a day of stitching at the wekend hopefully!!!
    Roll on 19th and a day at Pinks.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.